As a broker who's an experienced expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about purchasing and selling real estate on Chicago's North Shore. You will need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home for you and yours. I have access to listings that have not been posted on the MLS or public real estate web sites.
Home buying is a complex process and various agents provide different levels of services. It is always to a buyer’s advantage to work with an experienced, full time, knowledgeable agent. Because the sellers pay a listing fee, services are provided at no cost to buyers. Below is a partial list of services I provide to buyers. It is my goal to assist buyers without becoming invasive or intrusive.
As a 30+ year resident of the North Shore I help you define your housing priorities.
- Educate and inform you on current market conditions.
- Inform you of all housing options available, price and status changes as well as share listings with you while they are in the pre-market stage (before in the MLS). I help you evaluate value based on recently closed properties.
- Frequently homes come on to market as an exempt listing meaning they are only known in the brokerage community. Often these opportunities are sold before they are announced to the public. It is always advantageous to be made aware of these properties.
- Preview and tour properties as well as make appointments to view the homes. The best way to make an informed, smart decision is to see many properties. You may want to see 10 or 12 in one day or just see a home that recently came to market. Whatever it takes, I’ll partner with you to help you find your ideal home.
- Assist you in navigating the mortgage process. Financing a home purchase has become much more complex. If necessary, I can guide you to the most helpful lenders in the area. I continue to communicate with your lender and appraiser so that there are no surprises at closing.
- Write, present and negotiate the offer. We will examine all comparable properties on the market, under contract and recently closed to determine our offer strategy. Discerning sellers’ motivation, timing and the property history are also important factors in our strategy. We will also determine what terms we can negotiate to our advantage.
- I will recommend home inspectors and be present at your inspection. If issues arise I will advise you on negotiating those inspection issues. This is often an unexpectedly complicated part of the home purchase process which I can steer you through.
- If you don’t already have one, I can recommend residential real estate attorneys who are familiar with our area. Your attorney is a crucial player in your transaction and I will communicate with him/her consistently.
- This list continues with helping you switch utilities, recommend movers and facilitate the final walk through where we confirm the completion of inspection issues.
- Nothing thrills me more than helping families through the home buying process and finding the perfect place to call home!
Sell a Home Selling a home is an important event and needs to be handled with the up most professionalism, enthusiasm and skill. My commitment, motivation and 16 years of experience combined with Coldwell Banker's award winning marketing program and reputation as an industry leader will enable the most successful transaction possible. You may be assured that I would manage the listing with my full attention and focus. My goal is to sell my client's home for the maximum price with the least amount of inconvenience. Below is an outline of my client driven expectations. Contact me anytime for a detailed market analysis.
- Exclusive Agent I will represent you by always acting in your best interest as your agent. This responsibility involves effective pricing, marketing, advertising, showing, negotiating and closing the sale of your property.
- Comparative Market Analysis I will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis reflecting conditions in today's market. As your broker, I recognize the importance of achieving the highest possible price for you.
- Photography We use the highest quality, residential real estate photographers in the area.
- Advertising We understand the importance of advertising. Because we do, we have the most aggressive program in the industry. Your property will be regularly featured in the many print and electronic media we use. I will write specific advertising illustrating your home at its best.
- Marketing to Other Brokers l will take an active an aggressive role in marketing your home to the brokerage community in a professional manner. I will use such methods as open houses for brokers, and distribution of brochures. Personal and written contact with key agents brings your home to their attention and presents exposure to their buyers. An email campaign reaching nearly 2000 brokers announcing the listing will create a buzz and anticipation.
- Open Houses I will hold several brokers tour with extended hours for area brokers as well Sunday Open Houses if appropriate.
- Signs A 'For Sale' sign will be placed on your property displaying a domain name for your property office phone numbers. Our staff of experienced realtors in the Winnetka office are ready to respond to all inquiries about your property.
- Multiple Listing Service We will include your property in our regional Multiple Listing Services. Thousands of brokers and sales associates working with buyers will know your home is on the market.
- Appointments We make all appointments for showings through our office and keep detailed records of every appointment.